On this webpage, we, us or our are used on behalf of https://careerplus.ca/
Who we are
careerplus.ca is a private web agency that belongs to the ‘Career Plus Immigration Consultants Inc.’ company. On this website, you will get assistance related to your Canadian immigration matters. Our foremost priority is the privacy of visitors.
Our website address is:
Our postal address is:
Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)
Unit 203A, 9129 35 Ave NW Edmonton AB T6E 5Y1 Canada
Phone: +1(780)906-5000 | Email: email@example.com
SCO 26, 2nd floor, District Shopping Complex, B-Block, Ranjeet Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab, India – 143001
SCO 489-490, 2nd floor, Sector 35-C, Chandigarh, India-160035.
What data we collect?
Personal Identification information
We obtain personal information from visitors when they access our website. The information such as name, age, e-mail address and town/country is uploaded by users themselves if they fill out our service portals. Users can refuse to fill out their personal data; however it would forbid them to engage in certain Site-related activities.
Non- Personal Identification information
When Users interact with our Site, we may gather non-personal identification information. Non-personal identifying information may include the user’s browser name, computer type and technical information about the user’s methods of access to our Site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers used and other similar information.
We collect only that information which is necessary to operate our business. We want to give our users a reliable and comfortable experience so we will make every attempt to keep the information confidential that you provide to us. We do not and will never reveal any personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number or other contact information to any third parties without your consent, unless it is essential for us to carry out our service to you or as required by law.
• If you show an interest in receiving information about our services, request customer assistance or utilize our “Get in touch” or similar features, we usually ask for your contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number and country/town of residence.
• If you respond to Express Entry CRS calculator on our website, we ask you to provide information depending on specific questionnaire such as your name, age, e-mail address, phone number, nationality or even your CV, to determine your eligibility for Canadian immigration.
• We may keep a record of your visit and log information for statistical and security purposes when you visit our site. This information often include your IP address and domain name, the date, time, and length of your visit to this site, the pages you view while on this site, and the type of web browser you are using. We use this data to analyze the use and performance of our site, as well as to improve and enhance it.
• To facilitate spam detection, we gather the data provided in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string.
How we collect personal data?
We find out the information with the help following platforms:
Cookies are little pieces of information that your browser saves when you visit a website. A cookie allows your browser to remember if you’ve visited a website previously, which might save your time while logging in or loading pages faster when you reopen the tab. You may disable cookies in your browser if you don’t want them to be enabled.
• You can choose to have your name, email address and website saved in cookies if you post a comment on our site. These are for your convenience so you don’t have to enter in your information again when leaving another comment. These cookies have a one-year shelf life.
• We will set a temporary cookie whenever you visit our login page to see if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie includes no personal information and is deleted when your browser is closed.
Third Party Policy
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. When people visit our website, these log files keep track of thosevisitors. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the numbers of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifying information. The information will be used to analyze trends, manage the site, track user’s movements on the site, and gather demographic statistics.
Why do we collect information?
The information collected by us is used for various purposes, including to:
• operate, improve and expand our website
• execute direct sales based on responses to a ‘Get in touch’ or other online forms
• assist with the resolution of any disputes, the collection of money or troubleshooting
• understand and evaluate how you use our website
• create new services and features to provide you with best results
• communicate with you so that we can provide you with updates and other information relating to the website as well as for marketing and promotional purposes
• detect and avoid fraud
How long do we keep your information?
If you post information to our website, it will be kept for ten years, although users can contact us at any time to have their personal information removed from the Career Plus Site. We will delete personal information at their request. This does not apply to any data that we are compelled to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Information for children
One of our top priorities is to improve internet safety for children. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, supervise and manage their children’s online activities.
Career Plus does not collect any personally identifiable information from children. If you believe your child disclosed this sort of information on our website, we highly encourage you to notify us immediately, so that we can erase such information from our database.
You indicate your agreement of this policy and terms of service by using this website. Please do not use our Site if you do not agree to this policy. Following the posting of changes to this policy, your continuing use of the Site will be regarded your acceptance of such changes.