Canada Inadmissibility Immigration Programs

Inadmissibility to Canada means you won’t be permitted to enter Canada if you are Inadmissible. It mostly depends upon the situation, whether or not you are a resident of a particular country.

  • Not a resident of Canada- A person may not visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada if he/she is ineligible to Canada.
  • Resident of Canada- A person has to leave the country immediately if he/she is ineligible to Canada.

There are number of reasons that are responsible for the ineligibility to enter Canada. Even if someone is ineligible, they can still apply for a visa to Canada under Canada Inadmissible programs. There are various Inadmissible programs in Canada that are available to help you overcome this inadmissibility.

Why someone is Inadmissible to Canada?

Inadmissibility Reasons
Security Concerns Espionage
Subversion (attempts to subvert a government, etc.)
Violence or terrorism, Membership in a group engaged in any of these.
International and Human Rights Abuse Inhumane treatment of people, War crimes.
Committing Crimes Have received a maximum 10 years prison sentence after being found guilty of a crime
Committing an offence with a maximum sentence of at least 10 years or with a minimum sentence of more than six months.
Organized Crime If a person belongs to a criminal group.
Medical Grounds A risk to the public health or safety, An overwhelming strain on Canada’s universal healthcare system.
Monetary Factors Not being able to support yourself financially in Canada.
Misrepresentation This entails giving inaccurate information or omitting data pertaining to judgments made in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
Violation of the Act PR does not meet the residency criteria
Without a current study permit
foreign national (FN) pursues education in Canada
The foreign national (FN) is employed illegally in Canada.
Having a Family Member Who is not Allowed N/A

Types of Inadmissibility that makes you ineligible to enter the Canada

What can be done if you are Inadmissible?

There are number of Categories under which you can apply your visa for, even if you are not eligible to Canada.

Canada Inadmissible Programs can help you for this, under which individuals can apply for their visa.

Criminal Inadmissibility

One of the Inadmissible Programs in Canada is to remove Criminal Inadmissibility. If you have committed a crime or have been found guilty of one, Canadian immigration rules may prevent you from entering the country. This is known as Criminal inadmissibility.

Although it is impossible to enter Canada with a criminal record, there are a number of applications that can help. Moreover, Inadmissible Canada immigration services can assist you completely to get rid of these ineligibilities.

To Overcome Inadmissibility in Canada:

Temporary Resident Permit Application (TRP)

Temporary Resident Permit is a solution for those people who have any criminal record and are considered ineligible for Canada. It provides temporary access to Canada for specific period of time. It is one of the Inadmissible programs in Canada.

NOTE: For entry into Canada, a visitor must have a valid reason.

Who can apply for Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)?

If someone has been found guilty of a crime and:
  • Less than five years have passed since the sentence was finished.
  • The inadmissible person has not applied for or received a favorable decision on an application for Criminal Rehabilitation more than five years after serving their sentence.
  • You must have genuine reason to travel to Canada.

Any Inadmissible person suffering from Medical Issues can apply for TRP.

Several conditions are listed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) as being health risks for Canadians.

  • Untreated AIDS
  • Tuberculosis
  • Aggressive or disruptive attitude
  • Sexual disorders
  • Behavior that is impulsive and sociopathic

Inadmissible Canada immigration services can help you to apply for this application.

Criminal Rehabilitation Application (CRA)

It is also one of the Canada Inadmissible program. Criminal Rehabilitation is a solution for those individuals who have ever committed a crime and are Inadmissible to Canada. Following individuals can apply under CRA.

  • It has been 5 years or more that a person has completed sentence.

NOTE: In order to apply for CRA, persons must prove that:

  • They have learnt from their mistakes
  • They are no longer a threat to society

Deemed Rehabilitation Application (DRA)

Inadmissible programs in Canada also provide an application known as Deemed Rehabilitation. Deemed Rehabilitation Application is a solution for those individuals who have committed a crime and are not eligible to enter Canada but a minimum of 10 years have passed since they committed the crime. It depends upon the following situations, whether or not you can apply for Deemed Rehabilitation.

  • How severe the offence was
  • Five years for two or more summary convictions
  • At least ten years have passed since the offence was committed by you
  • Mostly for individuals, who have committed non-serious crimes

Medical Inadmissibility

One Canada Inadmissible program is available to remove medical inadmissibility. Every candidate for immigration to Canada is required to undergo a medical examination by a licensed physician before being granted a visa.

All visitors, even those who plan to stay only briefly, must undergo a medical examination. It is possible for someone to be determined medically ineligible for entry into Canada if their medical issues pose a risk to the public’s health or safety or could put an undue burden on the nation’s social or health services.

To overcome Medical Inadmissibility:

Inadmissible Canada immigration services can help you to get rid of any ineligibility you have.

How CareerPlus Immigration can help you?

CareerPlus Immigration Consultants is best rated on Google business reviews and award winning certified legal firm. Since 1999, our skilled immigration lawyers in Canada and our qualified team in India have been taking care of immigration clients. Get in touch with us to get the best, most hassle-free immigration route to Canada.

We are one of the best reviewed Immigration Consultancy Firms in Canada.

If you want to be represented by the best immigration firm for your case then do not hesitate and write us a mail!