New Brunswick is the only province which is officially considered as a bilingual province in Canada. It consists of 30 per cent French speaking population.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is a program launched for immigrants residing in this province with certain skills and experience who may get nominated and apply for their Permanent Residence in Canada.
There are different pathways under which an applicant may get nominated by the New Brunswick government: –
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream – Applicants who have submitted their profile under Express Entry may get invited to apply under this pathway. On meeting the specific requirements of labour market and demographic needs, an applicant is invited by receiving “Expression of Interest” on their Express Entry Profile.
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support – Applicants who have been offered permanent and full-time job offer from an employer in New Brunswick may apply under this pathway.
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream – Applicants who have successfully completed education from a post-secondary institution in New Brunswick and intend to start up or acquire a business in New Brunswick may apply under this program.
- Entrepreneurial Stream – Applicants who intend to start up or acquire a business in New Brunswick and make monetary investment, may apply under this program.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program – New Brunswick is one of the four Atlantic Provinces in Canada which participate with Government of Canada to immigrate foreign workers from abroad or on temporary status in Canada to match with the labour market shortages in Atlantic Canada. All applicants applying under this program must have a job offered by an employer who meets the requirements of the program.