Last updated on May 21, 2022
Welcome to Career Plus Immigration Consultants Inc.
We, us, our, company are used in this document on the behalf of Career Plus
These Terms and Conditions establish a legal contract between you and Career Plus. Before using, accessing or visiting any of our Services.
You may not use the Service if you disagree with (or are unable to comply with) the Agreements; however, please notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may work out a solution. All visitors and users who seek to access or use the Service are bound by these Terms.
If you use our service, you consent to receiving newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information from us. You may, however, unsubscribe from any of these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link or sending an email to email@example.com.
Our service enables you to publish, subscribe, store, share, and offer information, text, images, videos, and other content. You are responsible for the legitimacy, trustworthiness and appropriateness of the content you upload.
It’s your responsibility to ensure that the information you post is yours and you have the right to use it. Anyone detected breaching a copyright may have their account terminated. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other Service users who may use it in accordance with this Agreement.
Career Plus retains the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and modify all User-Generated Content. In addition, Career Plus owns the permission to use the Content available on our Service. Without our express prior written consent, you may not transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy or use the Content, fully or partially, for commercial or personal advantage.
When you access our website, you agree not to use service:
- in such way that violets laws and regulations of any country
- to exploit or harm minors by exposing them to any abuse content or information
- to distribute or transmit any commercial or promotional material, including “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other similar material.
- in any way that violates others’ rights or is illegal, threatening, fraudulent or detrimental.
- to participate in any activity that limits or prohibits anyone’s use of the Service, or that we feel may damage or offend Company or Service users, or lead them to danger.
- in any way that could disable, overburden, damage or interfere with anyone else’s usage.
- to gain access to the Service for any reason including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service using any robot, spider or other automated device, method or means.
- to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service without our prior written authorization for any unlawful purpose.
- With any equipment, program or process that prevents Service from functioning properly.
- to introduce any malicious or technologically harmful content, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malware.
- to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Service, the server on which it is kept, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
- to attack Service with a distributed denial-of-service attack or a denial-of-service attack.
- to perform any activity that might harm or misrepresent the company’s rating.
- to disrupt the efficient functioning of Service.
Third-party Service Providers could be used to monitor and evaluate how our Service is being used.
Minors are not permitted to use.
To access and use our service, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using the Service, you declare and indicate that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the Terms.
Career Plus owns and controls the service, including its original content (excluding Content submitted by users), features and functionality. Copyright, trademarks, and other laws protect the service. Without Career Plus’ prior written approval, our trademarks may not be utilized in conjunction with any product or service.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one and believe that a copyrighted work has been copied on our Site that indicates copyright violations, please send your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line and detailed description.
For misrepresentation or wrong allegations of the breach of any Content discovered through Service on your copyright, you may be sued for negligence (including costs and lawyer’s fees).
Error Reporting and Feedback
You can suggest us improvements, ideas, problems, complaints and other matters related to our service.
You acknowledge and agree that
- You may not keep, acquire or claim any intellectual property right or interest in the Feedback.
- The company may have similar development ideas.
- Feedback from you or any third party does not contain any confidential or sensitive information.
Links to other websites
Career Plus may provide links to third-party websites or services that are not under company’s control. Career Plus takes no responsibility for any third-party web sites or services, including their content, privacy policies or practices. We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services you visit.
Disclaimer of assurance
Services, content, or any other services or items obtained from us are at your sole risk. Neither the company nor anyone associated with it makes any warranty or representation regarding the completeness, security, reliability, quality, or accuracy of the service.
We may cancel or suspend your account and deny your access to the Service without warning or responsibility for any cause and without restriction, including but not limited to a violation of the Terms. You can simply stop using the Service if you want to close your account.
Regardless of any conflict of law restriction, the laws of Canada shall control and interpret these Terms. Any omission on our part to carry out any right or condition set out in these Terms will not be regarded as a waiver of such rights. If a court rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the other Terms will remain in effect.
Changes to service
We retain the right at our sole discretion to discontinue or alter our Services without notice. We will not be liable if all or part of the service is unavailable at any time or for any period of time due to any reason. We may restrict access to any parts of the Service, or the entire Service to users including registered users.
Updates to the Terms
We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time by posting the new Terms on this website. It is your duty to check these Terms on a regular basis.
You acknowledge and consent to the modifications if you continue to use the Platform after the updated Terms are posted. You must visit this page periodically to be informed of any changes, as they are legally enforceable.
You agree to be bound by the amended Terms if you continue to access or use our Service after such adjustments become effective. You are no longer permitted to use Service if you do not agree to the revised conditions.
You acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by using services provided by us.
Please email email@example.com with any feedback, complaints or requests for technical assistance.